Triglav North Face Climb
Triglav North Face – Slovenian route
Ascent through the magnificent northern wall of Triglav! Slovenian rout is the easiest direction in the wall but still requires excellent fitness condition and knowledge of basic alpinist maneuvers. A picturesque and varied climbing trail of the Trenta wildfowers and other researchers, will be a very pleasant experience accompanied by an experienced mountain guide. The tour is available in all seasons and we can always provide you with an unforgettable experience.
- Duration: 1 day
- Starting point: Aljažev dom in Vratih (1015 m)
- Time of uphill: 6 h 30 min
- Difficulty: II – III
- Climbing altitude difference: 800m climbing part
- Recommended equipment: helmet, climbing belt, climbing shoes.
HIGHLIGHTS: reach highest mountain of Slovenia by marvelous northern wall
Prices (All inclusive!):
- 249 EUR/ PER PERSON (at 3 people booking)
- 299 EUR/ PER PERSON (at 2 people booking)
- 399 EUR/ PER PERSON (at 1 person booking)
- A professional English speaking local guide with good knowledge of Slovenian history, natural and cultural heritage and hiking trails
- transfer from Bled or Bohinj to starting point and back
*THE GUIDE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADJUST THE PROGRAM REGARDING THE WEATHER CONDITION AND PHYSICAL CONDITION OF THE PARTICIPANTS.