1 day hike to Seven Lakes Valley
In the heart of Triglav National Park
Spent your day hiking in the beautiful Valley of Seven Triglav lakes, which is the heart of the National park. On your way past numerous mountain pastures and observe shepherds at their work. This area has exceptionally rich flora with some authentic and protected species. Sometimes you can see wild mountain goats, marmots, and eagles on your way. At the end of the hike refresh yourself with a jump in crystal clear Bohinj lake.
- Duration: 7-8 hrs
- Difficulty: easy to moderate
- Circle route
Description of the hike:
You will start your hike near Bohinj lake in Triglav National Park. From mountain pasture Blato you will hike through the rare forests to Planina pri Jezeru pasture, which is situated at the small mountain lake. Enjoy the change of scenery as you will come from the forest to the beautiful mountain pastures where shepherds communities are still operating and producing dairy products. A trail will get steeper after a while as it will turn towards the saddle Štapce (1851 m). Down below you will see a wonderful valley of Seven Triglav Lakes with a Double lake in front.
Short descend and you will be at the Double Lake, enjoying a traditional Slovenian mountain lunch and beautiful scenery. You will return on a different trail, first, you will descend down to the Black Lake and then continue on a comfortable path back to mountain pasture Blato.
Prices (All inclusive!):
- 75 EUR/ PERSON (at 4 people in the group)
- 90 EUR/ PER PERSON (at 3 people in group)
- 120 EUR/ PERSON (at 2 people in the group)
- 220 EUR/ PERSON (at 1 people in the group)
- A professional English speaking local guide with good knowledge of Slovenian history, natural and cultural heritage and hiking trails
- transfer from Bled or Bohinj to starting point and back